Bahubali: The Conclusion is the biggest blockbuster movie of the year. We all have been super curious to know ‘why Kattapa killed Baahubali’ and thankfully for us, ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ has arrived to tell us why! This movie is cracking records already on every front. Be it the box-office collections or high-class technology used in the movie, it is all over the place. The Baahubali franchise deserves the hype for all the right reasons, and these facts totally prove why. The list would surely make you want to book your tickets now!
- ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ has received the highest ever advance booking.
- The official trailer of ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ received 50 million views on YouTube in 24 hours.
- Hotel Rajwadu in Ahmedabad introduced a special ‘Baahubali thali’ in Ahmedabad.
— Mohsin Ahmed (@Ahmed_imMohsin) April 20, 2017
4. It released across 9000 screens worldwide (which is a record-breaking number), and 6500 screens across India.
5. Shooting the climax alone in Baahubali: The Conclusion had reportedly cost a whopping Rs 30 crore!
6. Novel titled ‘The Rise of Sivagami’ was launched this year, which is a prequel to both movies in the Baahubali film series.
7. ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ has around 2500 VFX shots throughout the movie done with the help of Hollywood’s masterpiece Jurassic Park’s VFX team.
8. This is India’s first movie which is conducting a virtual reality event as part of its promotions.
9. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ got into an association with OPPO to make it bigger and better.
10. Just to give you another example of Prabhas’dedication for the project, the 37-year-old actor trained for 30 days to shoot one particular action scene in the film
- Apart from Prabhas and Rana Daggubati, who gave it all for the project, Anushka Shetty also enrolled for a special weight loss program in the US before she kicked off the shoot of Baahubali 2